Thunderbird DEI+ drill efficiency indicator has proven itself in the field to be an extremely reliable and important tool for the driller, providing critical information to help improve drill productivity.
Thunderbird DEI+ stores data sets and conducts extensive on-board calculations.
Built-in diagnostics, troubleshooting, help screens, and calibration instructions are combined with a user-friendly high-definition touch screen interface for easy use and training by operators and basting crews.
Upgrading is easy! Customers with older DEI models can upgrade to the new Thunderbird DEI+. Customers of the DEI+ systems can easily upgrade to the Thunderbird 1110 Drill Optimization system.
- Drill Levelling and Mast Angle – Optional dual-axis inclinometer to accurately level the drill and ensure the mast is at the specified angle for cast blasting.
- Hardware – Extremely rugged, sunlight-readable, crisp display
- Drill Screen – Displays depth, rate of penetration, target depth settings, drill time, estimated time to complete the hole.
- Rate of Penetration (ROP) Graph – Displays ROP versus depth to identify hard and soft zones.
- Previous Hole Data – Comparison data available for the three holes previously drilled.