CQMS Razer Pty Ltd (ABN 11 010 402 990) (“CR”, “we”, “our” or “us”) is firmly committed to protecting your privacy as a customer of CR and/or user of our websites at www.crmining.com and www.crdigital.com (collectively, the “CR Websites”). We understand and appreciate that individuals are concerned about their privacy and the confidentiality and security of any information that may be provided to us. If we collect or otherwise deal with your personal information, we will comply with the applicable privacy laws in Australia including the Australian Privacy Principles contained within the Australian Privacy Act 1988 (Cth) (the “Privacy Act”) as well as the relevant privacy-related legislation in all other jurisdictions in which we operate including and as applicable, the California Consumer Privacy Act (“CCPA”) where personally identifiable information of California residents is processed. We therefore aim to maintain a safe and secure system of handling your personal information and will ensure that such personal information is handled in strict compliance with the Privacy Act and relevant privacy-related legislation.
You may be asked to provide personal information anytime you are in contact with CR, or this information may be collected and stored by CR or an Affiliate (defined below) for the express purpose of providing our products and services to you. For clarity, affiliate is defined as organisations such as contract manufacturers, licensed organisations, data service providers, dealers, freight providers, consultants or other service providers engaged by CR to assist in the delivery of our products or services (each an “Affiliate”).
- Contact details, including names, emails, phone numbers, fax numbers, office, or site addresses.
- Individual operator login data to identify active machine operators at a given point in time.
- Personal identification employee number, GPS location, machine serial number and other detail prescribed or requested, to or by, CR for the provision of providing our products and services.
- CR will collect data generated by our products and services, which may detail a company, site, location, machine identification codes, location conditions, time, date, status, activity and will include but not be limited to, performance information, which could include productivity and activity data.
- We may collect information regarding the use of the CR Websites, CR social media sites and our products and services. Some of this information may not be personal information.
- Information may be collected manually via written methods, via digital methods including mobile phones, mobile tablets, or other handheld devices.
- Information may also be collected through the attendance of networking, industry events or exhibitions.
- Information may also be collected via communication methods such as email, fax, website inquiries or via phone calls.
- Information may also be collected from installed products or services on machines or sites, which may collect information as part of delivering their service, which could be automatic methods or via manual input by individuals; and
- Online web systems operated by CR may collect information, including our website, file sharing services, and social media pages operated by CR.
To provide location-based services on CR products or services, CR and Affiliates may collect, use, and share precise location data, including the real-time geographic location of your equipment that has a CR computer or device installed, or a support device being used. Where available, location-based services may use GPS, Bluetooth, Satellite, WIFI, LAN and your IP addresses, along with other 3G, 4G, LTE, and other communication technologies to determine location and transmit data.
- The information we collect allows us to keep you informed of CR’s latest product announcements, deliver software updates, and upcoming releases. If you do not want to be on our mailing list, you can opt out anytime by contacting us using the details in section 4 below. CR has the policy of never providing details from our mailing lists to unrelated third parties unless required/authorised by law. Under no circumstances will your information be sold for commercial purposes.
- CR also use the information to help us create, develop, operate, deliver, and improve our products and services.
- CR may use your information to verify identity, assist with the identification of users, and to determine appropriate Services or complete investigations on a case-by-case basis.
- From time to time, CR may use the information to send important functional notices regarding our products or services.
- CR may also use information for internal purposes such as auditing, data analysis, and research to improve CR’s products, services, and customer communications.
- CR may use information or data for analysis and benchmarking, which would be in a form that is anonymized and cannot identify an individual or company.
To help protect the personal information CR collects and holds, we maintain physical, technical and administrative safeguards.
Data Lifecycle Management
As an organisation that creates products that generate, acquire, process, store, display and share data; we take the data lifecycle seriously. We have systems and processes in place that manage each stage of the data lifecycle. The diagram below outlines each stage of the data lifecycle and the relevant elements to our customers.
Creation: Data is acquired using proprietary algorithms, software, and hardware. Consent for acquisition of data is required before collection and/or creation.
Storage: Our storage and protection practices are as per the ISO 27000 standard series. Multi-level security implemented by industry leading providers. Recovery and backup processes are established to prevent data loss.
Usage: Modifications of data are strictly limited, audited, and logged. Provision of data to customers is facilitated by industry standard protocols and world class security. Visualisation and reporting of data provided through products that are ISO 27001 standard certified.
Archival: Hosted in historian databases provided by industry leading providers with integrated security and restoration processes.
Destruction: Data deletion/purging and de-personalisation is an important piece of the data lifecycle and cannot be ignored. We enable data destruction through world class security mechanisms.
It is our policy to have a clearly defined and documented data lifecycle management process. We believe this is key to ensuring that proper data governance can be carried out effectively within our organisation.
Our company and employees value the importance of confidentiality and maintaining the privacy and security of your information.
At times CR may make certain information available to Affiliates that work with CR to provide products and services, or that help CR market to customers. CR may also share information with companies who provide services such as information processing, extending credit, fulfilling customer orders, delivering products, managing and enhancing customer data, providing customer service, and conducting customer research or satisfaction surveys.
For example, when you purchase a CR product or service, you may engage with a CR dealer for the ongoing support and success of your product, which may require disclosure of personal information.
CR may disclose your personal information overseas. Overseas is defined as outside of Australia in which it was collected. The disclosure of information may be between operational locations of CR, which include Australia, United States of America, China and the regions in which it has operational dealers or offices, including regions of North America, South America, Eurasia, Africa, and Russia. We will take reasonable steps to ensure to protect your personal information and abide by the Australian privacy laws and if applicable, the CCPA where overseas disclosure is required.
It may be necessary − by law, legal process, litigation, and/or requests from public and governmental authorities within or outside your country − for CR to disclose personal information. To the extent permitted by law, we may also disclose personal information about you if we determine that for purposes of security, law enforcement, or other issues of importance, disclosure is necessary or appropriate.
CR may also disclose personal information if the company determines that disclosure is reasonably necessary to enforce our Sales Terms and Conditions which can be viewed at https://crmining.com/terms-and-conditions/ and https://crdigital.com/terms-and-conditions/. Additionally, in the event of a reorganization, merger, or sale of CR, we may transfer any and all information we collect to the relevant third party.
You may request access to personal information about you that we hold, and you may ask us to correct your personal information if you find that it is not accurate, up-to-date or complete.
If the CCPA applies, California residents also have the following additional rights:
- the right to request that any of their personal information be deleted.
- the right to obtain a copy of their personal data on request including additional details regarding how information is used, collected, shared or sold in the preceding 12 months.
- the right to opt out of sale of their personal data, if applicable; and
- the right to not be discriminated against for exercising these rights.
To protect your privacy and the privacy of others, we will need evidence of your identity before we can grant you access to information about you or change it.
You can contact CR by email. CR undertake to respond within 30 days. If the request or complaint will take longer to resolve, we will provide you with a date by which we expect to respond.
There are some circumstances specified by law where CR may refuse your request for access to and/or the correction of your personal information. However, if one of these circumstances applies, we will provide you with a written explanation of the reasons for refusal, unless it would be unreasonable to provide that notice.
You may also make a complaint about our handling of your personal information. CR will investigate your complaint and endeavour to provide you with our response within a reasonable time. If, after receiving our response you still consider that your privacy complaint remains unresolved, you may then, for example, refer your concern to the relevant privacy regulator in the country in which you are located.
You can contact us at, email@example.com or via visiting us in person at the following locations:
Sydney – Suite 1, Level 5, 9 Help Street, Chatswood NSW 2067
Brisbane – Building 5, Level 3/747 Lytton Rd Murarrie QLD 4172
Portland – 10220 SW Greenburg Rd. Ste 410 Portland, OR 97223
Perth – 3/271 Treasure Rd N, Welshpool WA 6106
Seattle – 19717 62nd Ave S, Suite F-111 Kent, WA 98032
Links to Other Sites
A cookie is a message given to a web browser by a web server. Cookies are placed on your computer for the duration of a session and are used for session management purposes and to help us identify you upon your return to the CR Websites, but they do not contain any personal details. Periodically they can be safely deleted with no effect on future sessions. If you have configured your browser to reject all cookies, you may not be able to use the full functionality of the CR Websites.
Last updated June 2021